TRENDLINE & INDICATOR STUDY
WHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?
Trendlines are an important tool in technical analysis for both trend identification and confirmation.
Technical Analysis is built on the assumption that prices and the stock market trends.
And no matter what market and what period you trade and invest in, you will NOT make money unless you know the direction of the trend and how to identify a change in the trend.
What is a Trendline
A trend line is a straight line that connects two or more price points and then extends into the future to act as a line of support or resistance.
Many of the principals that apply to support and resistance levels can be applied to trend lines as well.
How to draw valid trendlines
• When is a trendline still valid and when does it becomes invalid
• Understanding some common mistakes in drawing trendlines
• How to know which trendlines are most likely to hold and which ones will not
• Support and resistance and how to use them to your advantage
• Understanding trends and know when they may be starting or ending
• Technical analysis-the best way to analyse your charts without too many indicators (matter of fact, you don’t need any indicator at all but just price)
.Having a good understanding of the points listed above is very essential for the successful application of the Trendline Trading Strategy.
STUDY OF INDICATORS
Ease Of Movement
On Balance Volume
and Tons More
Learning how to use technical indicators & overlays will allow you to make highly calculated price & trend predictions while analyzing stocks
You can gain insight into the future movement of a stock price, which will allow you to select better entry and exit points
If you are new to trading or a fundamental trader looking to learn technical strategies, learning how to use various indicators & overlays can help you make more educated, calculated and profitable trades
2999 /-RS ONLY